Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Lake Las Vegas Live

Lake Las Vegas Live

Link to Lake Las Vegas Live

Villina a Volanta, Estate of the Day

Posted: 05 Nov 2007 07:02 AM CST

Villina a Volanta is the biggest home in Lake Las Vegas that I have seen so far. it is nearly 20000 square feet with nine bedrooms, library, huge theater, exercise room and one huge wine cellar. The home has views of the lake, ...

Rockefeller Center Too Crowded, How About <b>Lake Las Vegas</b>?

Posted: 03 Nov 2007 05:02 AM CDT

The Rockefeller Center-sized rink floats on the 320-acre Lake Las Vegas, near the shores of MonteLago Village and is open to skaters of all ages. The resorts use an ecologically safe glycol mix to freeze the surface water of the lake. ...

I cannot wait to go back!!!

Posted: 05 Nov 2007 02:43 PM CST

TripAdvisor traveler rating: 5 of 5 stars

When my husband suggested we stay in Henderson prior to a hectic tradeshow down at the Strip to save a bit of money, I went reluctantly. But I must say this was one of the best hotel experiences I have...

No comments: