Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lake Las Vegas Live

Lake Las Vegas Live

Link to Lake Las Vegas Live

<b>Lake Las Vegas</b> properties change hands

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 11:36 AM CST

Transcontinental began selling residential real estate at Lake Las Vegas Resort in 1993. The company started out selling only custom-home lots in the community's SouthShore section, but the developer made the move to semi- custom and ...

Does anyone know where I can find a list of homes sold in Henderson, NV for 2007 and their listing agents?

Posted: 14 Jan 2008 04:17 PM CST

I am looking for a top selling agent to work with to sell my home in the 89052 zip code of Henderson, Nevada. I would like to work with an agent who is very familiar with my area and has had great success selling their during the past year. Thanks!

No comments: