Sunday, September 25, 2011

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Link to Las Vegas Real Estate News

Investments In Miami Or <b>Las Vegas Real Estate</b> Markets | Bad Credit <b>...</b>

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 05:36 PM PDT

If nature is what you crave for and beaches is all that you want most then there is no place more scenic and natural than Miami Beach. The beautiful white coast.

<b>Las Vegas Real Estate</b>: Buying a Las Vegas High Rise Condo

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 09:36 PM PDT

With Las Vegas real estate prices at an all time low and with many bank-owned properties on the market, buying a house or apartment in Las Vegas has never been.

My husband died. I filed for Ch. 7 BK, I reaffirm my home but was forclosed later. Can I buy a home just after BK is dischared by trustee?right info?

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 08:43 PM PDT

I lost my job. Me and my husband filed for Ch.7 BK and reaffirmed the house. He died after a month. The house was forclosed. I have VA eligibility. I have a 2K monthly for life. Pls. tell me the right options for me to be able to buy a little home for myself after my BK is dischaged. Buying is cheaper than renting. I paid 94% of our consumer debt to Truste. Do you think i can be approve for a loan with my credit is next to nothing? some people said, I have to wait for 7 years. some say just after the discharge of my Ch. 7 bankcruptcy. Which is true and legal? I don't have a permanent job yet. Please do not give away my email address. thanks whoever you are.

<b>Las Vegas Real Estate</b> Market Double Dip 2011 | Market Trends Las <b>...</b>

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 06:21 AM PDT

A little over a year ago I wrote about the Las Vegas real estate market and the media buzz of the double dip in Las Vegas real estate prices. Well here is some follow up: yes Las Vegas experienced a double dip. The serving ...

<b>Las Vegas Real Estate</b> for Different Homebuyers | Las Vegas News

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 11:37 AM PDT

(2011-09-24) Las Vegas Real Estate for Different Homebuyers To find a perfect home is something that every homebuyer wishes.

Home in Las Vegas | Tempe Real Estate Group- Buy Sell Tempe <b>...</b>

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 11:02 AM PDT

It is pretty common to immediately think of the Strip when referring to Las Vegas real estate. There are lots of other places, some closer or farther from the Strip that are highly appealing for renting or long term investments. ...

<b>Las Vegas Real Estate</b> Was Served the Double Dip - Are We <b>...</b>

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 06:30 AM PDT

A little over a year ago I wrote about the Las Vegas real estate market and the media buzz of the double dip in Las Vegas real estate prices. Well here is some follow up: yes Las Vegas experienced a double dip. The serving was not as big as ...

No comments: