Monday, July 30, 2012

Lake Las Vegas Live

Lake Las Vegas Live

Link to Lake Las Vegas Live

Nevada: Foreclosure Laughlin Nevada

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 10:40 PM PDT

The first is the foreclosure laughlin nevada in the foreclosure laughlin nevada, doing business in the foreclosure laughlin nevada of 2005, the foreclosure laughlin nevada a home in Lake Las Vegas, Nevada. Thousands of ...

If this was my first time at a Westin I would never go back!!

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 10:39 AM PDT

TripAdvisor traveler rating: 1 of 5 stars

Very buetiful hotel and it's location, but that is the only good thing! The check in was Horible with 35 min to just check in at the front desk, then they tell you here is a pool key and when your...

Terrible Experience

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 09:51 AM PDT

TripAdvisor traveler rating: 1 of 5 stars

My husband and I were in Las Vegas from Los Angeles to visit family and decided to check out Lake Las Vegas rather than staying on the Strip. We had requested late check in and arrived around 11:30pm....

TheUnforgivingMinute: So....I Might be Crazy...

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 10:20 AM PDT

"Running through Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, you may catch a view of jack rabbits and exotic cacti as you make your way to the finish at Lake Las Vegas. The finish line party will be held at this spectacular resort ...

I have given up on getting points for my stay

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 09:14 AM PDT

TripAdvisor traveler rating: 1 of 5 stars

I stayed here one night in June during a week long stay in Vegas (stayed at the Element the rest of the week). I booked the stay through SPG.com. After my stay I checked my SPG account and I did not...

Worst Check-In Ever!!!!

Posted: 28 Jul 2012 08:15 PM PDT

TripAdvisor traveler rating: 1 of 5 stars

Stayed at the Westin Lake Las Vegas - after hours of waiting for the rooms. At 7.45 p.m. got the rooms, finally. We were not the only ones to wait for hours. Many families did so too. The staff at...

No comments: