Friday, March 02, 2012

Lake Las Vegas Live

Lake Las Vegas Live

Link to Lake Las Vegas Live

Via Mantova, Henderson, NV 89011, $149,900 2 beds, 1.5 baths

Posted: 06 Dec 2011 12:00 AM PST

1353 sqft, 2 beds, 1.5 baths, single-family home in Henderson, NV - Lake Las Vegas

Pastry champ Chris Hanmer on 'Top Chef' and good ganache - Las <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 04:57 PM PST

I was the executive pastry chef of the Ritz-Carlton at Lake Las Vegas, and when I found out it had closed we literally had 90 days from the time I found out to closing. I went and I talked to my wife and we said this is what we ...

Ravella at <b>Lake Las Vegas</b>

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 01:07 PM PST

Ravella at Lake Las Vegas is a business friendly resort located in Henderson's Lake Las Vegas neighborhood, close to Reflection Bay Golf Club and Tuscany Golf Club. Other area points of interest include Lake Mead ...

<b>Lake Las Vegas</b> Beer Festival MarchTenth

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 11:06 AM PST

The next beer fest is at Lake Las Vegas on Saturday March 10, 2012.&nbs.

Two new eateries debut at Neonopolis - Las Vegas Weekly

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 06:59 PM PST

Luna Rossa Ristorante is a family-owned Italian restaurant that also operates a location at the Village at Lake Las Vegas. Open for lunch and dinner, the Downtown spot boasts a menu full of favorites, including antipasti, ...

Pastry champ Chris Hanmer on 'Top Chef' and good ganache — Las <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 11:10 PM PST

I was the executive pastry chef of the Ritz-Carlton at Lake Las Vegas, and when I found out it had closed we literally had 90 days from the time I found out to closing. I went and I talked to my wife and we said this is what we ...

No comments: