Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Link to Las Vegas Real Estate News

I'm looking for a home in between Farm Rd., Whispering Sands Dr., N. Buffalo Dr., and N. Tenaya Way. I like the style of the homes. How can I find?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 05:32 AM PDT

out who the contractor(s) is/are for this neighborhood 'cause if I can't find a house for sale there, I'd like to have a similar house built and I don't have any way to get floorplans for these homes. ALSO, what is a good (safe) area of empty land if I have to build? I've got kids.

GOOD NIGHT, I NEED TO RENT HOUSE OR APARTMENT FOR DECEMBER HOLIDAYS WITH FAMILY PASS. 10/12/2011 TO 10/01/2012 WHAT A VALUE FOR MONTHLY RENT? NEED TO

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 05:28 PM PDT

What sorts of repairs qualify as light to moderate for Home Path renovation financing?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 04:28 PM PDT

I can't find any clear info on what types of repairs Home Path views as "light to moderate". Some say it has to be things like missing cabinets or plumbing work. But those seem like bigger jobs to me. What about things like patching small holes in the drywall, missing built in appliances, missing lighting fixtures? Thanks.

what can a person do if they don't care for the listing agent.?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 12:46 PM PDT

on a house they really like and it a family own broker

I'm sorry but I will not be sending anymore money. First you said $900 for security deposit, second $900 for the first month rent (which states

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 11:57 PM PDT

$850 i I'm sorry but I will not be sending anymore money. First you said $900 for security deposit, second $900 for the first month rent (which states $850 in the lease agreement) and third $450 in H.O.A fees which was not included in the lease agreement either (by law the landlord is to pay the H.O.A fees for the home not tenant). If you do not believe me call or look it up. I have rent a house in Seven Hills and never had to pay the H.O.A fees and I will not start now. In the lease agreement it states all utilites which according to the law it means the landlord pays,which I know was not correct in the first place. Then you stated the keys were sent this morning and you provide a tracking number for the keys. Now your stating I need to send you $450.00 to get the keys sent. I explained I wanted to move in on the July 15th due to I'm 6 month pregnant. We decide you have to many surprises and we feel you are trying to take advantage of the situation. You have a nice house but we don not hav

I am looking for 203k Contractors in the Las Vegas area. Any suggestions?

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 09:07 PM PDT

Could you please tell me what is the average price for a foreclosed house.?

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 03:23 PM PDT

For instance I bought very nice brick houses in Detroit MI for average $15,000-25,000 even with tenant paying $750. pm. What can one expect in Las Vegas? I am in Australia and a cash buyer. Thank You Theo starvacproperties@gmail.com

Ready for my first property?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 11:49 AM PDT

I'm 23 years old, just graduated from college and with no debt except for about $500 in credit card debit. I have a decent credit score (722) but very little credit history due to my age. Due to my current job I have not been able to do much research since I'm always away from technology. I'm looking to buy my first investment property. I earn, on the low end after taxes roughly $6000/month. I have saved $20k in the last 3 months for a down payment due to the Japanese earthquake. I know I can afford something in LV since the prices are low, but how hard is owning investment property if I'm never around? And lastly, what price ranging should I be looking at?

A skateboarder's dream home

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 01:32 PM PDT

House profile: Where wheels meet walls

read more

Members of 2 Chicagoland associations OK merger

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 10:30 AM PDT

MORe will be largest Realtor association in Illinois after RANWC merger

read more

NAR hits second CIVIX milestone

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 12:11 PM PDT

$7.5M in 'licensing fees' would shield Realtor associations, MLSs from lawsuits

read more

5 ways to prosper from real estate truths

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 11:51 AM PDT

Don't let short-term payoff cloud decision-making

read more

No comments: