Sunday, July 31, 2011

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Link to Las Vegas Real Estate News

What is Transaction fee That buyer'broker can charge to home buyer?

Posted: 06 Apr 2011 02:43 AM PDT

I am a home buyer/invester. My buyer agent charge me $400 for buyer' broker transaction fee. Q1. Can buyer'broker Charge buyer such a fee(I never heard of such a fee,some kind of rip off?) Q2. What is the standard that the buyer' broker can charge the home buyer SUCH A FEE? By the price of the house or Flat rate? I personnally think this TRANSACTION FEE is a pure rip off. Any pundits out there Please give the FACT. THANK YOU. MR. COOL

Does Any Regulatory Agency Monitor HOAs for Possible Fraud?

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 09:40 PM PDT

I bought a house in Henderson in mid May and contacted the HOA the day after the deed was recorded to get set up to pay assessment fees. I ended up having to contact them 12 (yes, twelve) times by phone and e-mail before the account was set up, and it wasn't set up until mid July. They are trying to bill me late fees for June and July even though I initially contacted them in May. Is this right? Is there a regulatory agency I can contact about this. Does it seem as if they deliberately delayed opening my account so they could bill me late fees? In addition, since I bought the house at auction, they say I owe back HOA fees for seven months. Can I verify this somehow? Thanks very much!

My house foreclosed in sept 2010. How long does the second mortgage company have to seek a deficiency judgement.?

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 04:20 PM PDT

Paying cash for condo with no job

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 06:59 PM PDT

I have a home in California that I still have a mortgage on. Will I have a problem buying a condo in the Las Vegas area if I pay cash, but I do not have a job?

can i park a motor home here?

Posted: 27 Jul 2011 11:39 AM PDT

Multiple Streams Of Income In <b>Las Vegas Real Estate</b> Investments <b>...</b>

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 11:03 PM PDT

It doesn't really matter what kind of investing you're participating in, it's almost always a wise hypothesis to have numerous streams of income.

Las Vegas-Based Gemstone Development CEO Blasts Media in New Blog <b>...</b>

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:55 AM PDT

... and others interested in the economy and housing industry with a daily stream of statistically-backed articles highlighting the strength and future of Las Vegas' real estate market , along with clear explanations as ...

3 Reasons Now is a Good Time to Buy a Home in Las Vegas | Shelter <b>...</b>

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 09:55 AM PDT

Shelter Realty Inc – Las Vegas Real Estate & Property Management. Home · About · Contact Us · Free Rental Comp · Join Shelter Realty · MLS Search · Real Estate · Short Sales · Property Management ...

<b>North Las Vegas Real Estate</b> Home for Sale. $68000 2bd/2ba <b>...</b>

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 07:00 AM PDT

North Las Vegas Real Estate Home for Sale. $68000 2bd/2ba. – Daniel Gonzalez · Las Vegas Homes For Sale. by real estate. www.las-vegas-idx.com Listing: 1011595Property Type: Residential Price: 000 Beds: 2 Baths: 2 Sq. ...

Homes Ahwatukee – Allen Henderson, “The Ahwatukee Broker <b>...</b>

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 05:31 PM PDT

Allen Henderson, "The Ahwatukee Broker" at Henderson Real Estate has announced the launch of the new "Luxury Homes Ahwatukee, Video and Real Estate Free Search Website." Allen Henderson5976001501 8133bdec14 Homes ...

Real Estate companies in Mexico and the realtors | Premium <b>...</b>

Posted: 27 Jul 2011 10:08 PM PDT

I always tell my colleagues that we must work together and worry for customers first and then by us. I think that's the key to success, not only in real estate, but in any business.The problem occurs when real estate ...

Why Henderson Nevada is a Risky Market for Home Sellers and Buyers <b>...</b>

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 04:00 AM PDT

Economic Optimism makes great headlines but will send you to poor house if you don't enter the Henderson Real Estate market from an objective viewpoint. Beyond 5 years it's anyone's guess what is going to happen but ...

No comments: