Thursday, May 19, 2011

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Link to Las Vegas Real Estate News

NAR dues increase 'feels like a kick when we are down'

Posted: 19 May 2011 07:31 AM PDT

Realtor Notebook

read more

If I buy a home for $50K cash, rent it out, would I be able to take a loan out against that home to put towards a 2nd home?

Posted: 19 May 2011 12:19 AM PDT

Hello, I have $50K cash that I am looking to invest in Las Vegas real estate. I am in my early 20's and have plenty of time to sit on a property, rent it out, and allow it to appreciate in time. My question is, If I were to buy a house with $50k cash and rent it out, would it be easy to take out a mortgage loan against the property once I can prove a history of rental on my owned property? I would like to do this in order to buy a 2nd property, rent that out as well and use the combined rents to pay off the loan at a more expedited rate. I'm new to this, so my theory might be lousy. I have $50K that I do not need at all in the immediate future. Is my strategy flawed? I have great faith in the Las Vegas real estate market long term. Any professorial advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Steve

A deeper dive into real estate data controversy

Posted: 18 May 2011 12:03 PM PDT

Customer, market, property data sets at play in franchisor IDX discussion

read more

Most U.S. adults don't expect real estate recovery until 2014 or later

Posted: 18 May 2011 11:00 AM PDT

Survey: Nearly 40% of renters have decided to never buy a home

read more

The Ballen Group, Award Winning Las Vegas Real Estate Agent Team <b>...</b>

Posted: 18 May 2011 07:22 AM PDT

The Ballen Group specializes in Las Vegas Real Estate, Henderson Real Estate, North Las Vegas Real Estate, Short Sales (Pre Foreclosures). For more information on The Ballen Group, Please call 702-604-7739 or look us up at http://www. ...

Square footage: An empty real estate statistic?

Posted: 18 May 2011 09:39 AM PDT

Measuring tape may not tell a house's whole story

read more

The Ballen Group, Award Winning Las Vegas Real Estate Agent Team <b>...</b>

Posted: 18 May 2011 07:22 AM PDT

The Ballen Group specializes in Las Vegas Real Estate, Henderson Real Estate, North Las Vegas Real Estate, Short Sales (Pre Foreclosures). For more information on The Ballen Group, Please call 702-604-7739 or look us up at http://www. ...

No comments: