Sunday, August 21, 2011

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Link to Las Vegas Real Estate News

Ahwatukee Farmers Market – Featuring Sassy Salsa's By Salsa Ildi <b>...</b>

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 03:05 PM PDT

Allen is "The Ahwatukee Broker" at Henderson Real Estate. Allen has helped hundreds of buyers and seller in Ahwatukee and the surrounding area make their real estate dreams come true, since 1994. ...

In a house foreclosure or short sell, can the banks go after a Living Trust if I am listed as a trustee?

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 12:59 PM PDT

My mom has the living trust under her. I am one of the trustee. The other trustee is my step dad. The home was purchased under my step dads name solely. My step dad and mom are married. (we are $50,000 upside down on the loan) Can the bank come after me or my mom for the money? Since the home is in the living trust is it best to terminate the living trust first? They are both retiring and it makes no sense to try to hang onto this home. Any suggestions on what to do here?

Ahwatukee Sunset 08/19/2011 | HOMES AHWATUKEE: Search Ahwatukee <b>...</b>

Posted: 19 Aug 2011 10:08 PM PDT

Allen is "The Ahwatukee Broker" at Henderson Real Estate. Allen has helped hundreds of buyers and seller in Ahwatukee and the surrounding area make their real estate dreams come true, since 1994. ...

Occupancy Affidavit on my loan docs (6 years ago) states the home will be non-owner occupied. Now I have the option to live there. Should I?

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 08:15 AM PDT

The loan on my Vegas house has Assignment of Rents and Occupancy Affidavit riders stating this home will not be owner occupied. Home has been rented ever since (6 years). Now this house is valued at 50% less. After the current tenants move out, can I (as the homeowner) live in the home for say 1 year and have the house considered my primary residence so that I can take advantage of the new laws protecting primary residence homes? Or will the banks always see me and my house as "Investor property" so that they can deny me the safeguards set up for primary residence borrowers.

No comments: