Sunday, August 30, 2009

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Link to Las Vegas Real Estate News

Own one home (fully paid off), short selling other house. Can the bank come after me for the difference?

Posted: 29 Aug 2009 08:45 PM PDT

Hi, I'm currently in the process of short selling my home. A few facts: Home is in Nevada. August is the first month that I did not make a payment. My mortgage is through First Horizon and First Tennessee Bank (Original mortgages - no refinance). My husband and I have actual hardship. I own another home (fully paid off - not investment - going to become my residence after I move out the one I am short selling). My question is, can the bank go after the paid for home? I am getting so many different answers from people, including lawyers! I honestly don't know what to do/believe anymore. Please note, I transferred the deed for this home into my child's name in July. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

How's your spouses credit & assets affected by a short sale/foreclosure if she is not on the loan or

Posted: 29 Aug 2009 08:43 PM PDT

deed?

We want to place an offer but can't get the seller's agent to return phone calls - now what?

Posted: 29 Aug 2009 03:45 PM PDT

No comments: