Monday, August 31, 2009

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Las Vegas Real Estate News

Link to Las Vegas Real Estate News

Marylhurst University Online MBA in Real Estate?

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:11 AM PDT

I am considering this propgram, I want an MBA in Henderson real estate agents and no one in my area offers the Henderson real estate agents concentration. Marylhurst offers MBA in Henderson real estate agents online. ...

Realogy puts Homestore behind it

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 01:00 AM PDT

Settlement extricates Realogy, CEO from legal battle

read more

How to Generate Quality Real Estate Leads | Creative Property <b>...</b>

Posted: 30 Aug 2009 10:44 AM PDT

I have used these services extremely effectively over the past couple of years to promote myself as the "Foreclosure Expert" in the Las Vegas real estate market. As I noted in my previous blog entries, in order to succeed in real estate ...

I am a single professional (mid-40's) and would like to purchase a home/townhome near or on a golfcourse.

Posted: 30 Aug 2009 07:44 PM PDT

I am searching for a community in the Summerlin area that is gated with newer homes ranging from $300K - $700K. Which neighborhoods would you recommend that is also an easy commute to Howard Hughes Pkwy?

Commercial Real Estate Portends Crisis

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 03:50 AM PDT

Fed and Treasury officials are scrambling to prevent the commercial-real-estate sector from delivering a roundhouse punch to the U.S. economy as it struggles to recover.

No comments: